Anomalies From the Rooftop

Theology from Anomalies. One story a day from the world of Christianity that is just a little off-beat. Sometimes, in shouting the good news from the rooftop, Christians do some strange things.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

AnglicanStore.com Launched

I’ve been working on (working on harder than I’ve been working on this site), which just launched as AnglicanStore.com. It’s built off Amazon.com, and specializes in Anglican / Episcopalian books and gifts. Check it out.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

4:33 AM  
Blogger psychic said...

No matter where your life is now, Find out what is up ahead!

If you are feeling uncertain about any aspect of your life or simply just want to know what is up ahead give us a call and be pleasantly surprised with our candid readings.

No matter what your concern is, we are here to help you with our skills as Psychics, Astrologers and Tarot Readers. Whether your concern is Financial, Romantic, Employment or just every day stressors that can make life less tolerable, we can look at these and more to assist you in finding your true path to fulfillment and happiness by utilizing Astrological, Psychic or Tarot readings.

Read More at www.unlimitedpsychicreadings.com

5:16 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:06 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

Peace be with the reader.
The harvest is ripe, the time has
come. I am here to bring judgment
to the living and the dead.

The Faithful Witness

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home